At Lakoki, we are happy to provide hassle free return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please read our easy return policy below.
- Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- For hygienic reasons, bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- Beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of Lakoki E-Gift Card for international clients, and for Gulf Clients it can be refunded by money transfer.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Distribution Center.
- Lakoki can only handle the shipping costs if the item is damaged, or if the client is in the middle east. For international clients, Lakoki can not be held responsible for the shipping.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email [email protected] for assistance.)
- Return packages must include a completed return request form and original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. You may use the return request form included in your original packaging or email the customer service team to receive it.)
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Distribution Center or corporate office.
Additional notes: Please, keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Lakoki will not issue store credit or refund in cash for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Lakoki E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase or money transfer for residents in the middle east. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away.
Helpful Hint: if returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping for convenience. You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if
1) an address is invalid or missing information
2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package
3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery.
Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charges. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Lakoki does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Lakoki reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Lakoki reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Wardrobing & Excessive Returns
Our Customer Protection Team handles situations in which a #LakokiQueen return history may indicate fraudulent activity or wardrobing. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will reach out to talk about the situation and work with you to resolve the issue. While we never want to reject a #LakokiQueen, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all #LakokiQueens.
Because we can’t ensure our #Lakokiqueens will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the Distribution Center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail.
Instead, we encourage you to return your item(s) in accordance with our Easy Returns policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style once your store credit is issued.
At Lakoki, we make our best to verify the quality of our products before we ship it. Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team ([email protected]), along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email [email protected] within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
Returns by Mail
Complete a returns request form (included in your original packaging or by downloading and printing the form our customer service sends you), and include it in your return package. If the return request form is not filled out correctly, your return may experience delays in processing. Kindly note that without including the correct Order Number on the return form or with your returned item(s), we will be unable to process your return.
Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. We recommend sending your return via USPS Flat Rate with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Send the Package to the address our customer services send you by email. We have several distribution centers, and for our LakokiQueen we will choose the nearest one to you.
Store credit in the form of a Lakoki E-Gift Card for international clients will be issued for your return item(s) once your package is received and processed at our Distribution Center. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our Returns Department to process your return once delivered. Your E-Gift Card covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. Lakoki does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.